Thursday, November 1, 2012

Better Late Than Never?

I know, I know!  The game is going to start in about an hour!  GEESH!  You try to write a blog post every week!  You can blame Sandy on this one, friends, because I didn't have power for 2 days.  TWO VERY LONG DAYS.

Brief synopsis of Clemson:
- Entering to balloons is not fierce.  Maybe Christian Siriano fierce.  Or, 5-year-old birthday fierce.  Not college football fierce.

- I hate the stupid "oh oh oh ohhh" techno song.  We play it sometimes, too, in Lane Stadium.  Entering to it is lame... like balloons.
- Death Valley?  Kinda cool.
- 2 sacks in the first series?  Where did this come from, Mr. Foster?  Did you finally give them "the hell"?
- Simply touching a QB's leg does not qualify as actually stopping a QB's forward progress.  Just a thought... or was this a touch-football game and I missed the memo?
- Mike O'Cain: Why in the world do you call a running play on 2nd & 15?
- The Giraffe ran WAY, WAY, WAY too much.
- Run.  Run.  Pass.  Punt.  Run.  Run.  Pass.  Punt.  Does this sounds like a winning game strategy?  Remember the whole insanity thing... just sayin'...
- Beamer: Please refrain from your stupid trick plays during regular season play.  We expect those to kill us in BOWL games.  Save it for those.  We aren't going to even GET to a bowl game this year with all this nonsense.

OK, OK.  So it was a heartbreaker.  At some point Tajh Boyd was going to start scoring.  Even though for some reason we had Defense... our Offense just couldn't deliver.  How many times can I say how horrendous our play-calling is?  HOW.  MANY.  TIMES???

I hate the U.  Hate them.  If this was a home game, I'd be a lil' more excited.  As it is, I'm pretty much preparing myself for alcohol and horrendous plays.  Even though the U has been nothing special this year, they are always going to play well against us.  They are one of our best rivalries.  I know, it's sad.

So, again, my apologies from northern VA.  The power loss and game loss and sanity loss has led to a very late post pre-game.

I don't know what else to say.

Love the ABC store,
The B.S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment